Frequently Asked Questions
In professional sports, great athletes and their teams’ work with coaches to define goals, develop strengths, identify weaknesses, plan strategy and support success. In the fast-paced world we now live and work in design coach are turning to business coaches to help them attain – and sustain – the level of success to which they aspire. Design coach on call is business coaching focus in obtaining results be it in top lines, bottom lines, finding better ways to do things, achieving measurable results and living a profitable, productive and above all a balanced work-life. Clients who benefit from business coaching are motivated and committed to helping themselves, their staff and their customers in concert achieving higher levels of success.
Why Does Coaching Work?
1. A coaching relationship requires the client to make changes, improve their skills and take specific action steps. As a result, clients reach their big goals faster.
2. A coach provides an outside perspective and provides honest and truthful advice untainted by corporate politics or hidden personal agendas.
3. The client receives the benefit of industry and business knowledge, professional experience and a broad range of resources, all freely shared. The result is greater leverage, which leads to increased profitability.
4. As your business coach I will ask laser-questions, make big requests, offer powerful observations and provide heart-felt and sincere support.
What is Your Coaching Style?
- Discover, clarify and align with your goals and aspirations
- Encourage your own self-discovery and growth
- Peruse or study on real world business experiences and perspective
- Thrill and excite – develop skills that enhances presentation and engagement quality
- Hold each client accountable and responsible for their results
Who will be suitable?
Business owners seeking a change of direction or recognizing a need to develop their leadership skills to navigate all the personnel, client and practical challenges of growth. Executives seeking to identify their own style and map out a personally and economically satisfying engagements. Contemplating, or in the middle of, downsizing because they crave a simpler life doing what they love to do and a reduction in the amount of time spent managing their business. This can be an exciting and very fruitful time with often surprising outcomes.
As a business coach I help my clients by making suggestions, pointing out connections, sharing powerful tools and helping each client develop clearly defined goals, processes and expectations. Coaching conversations allow the client to step aside for a moment, reflect and then make quicker and better decisions.
Coaching concentrates on where each client is now and what they are willing to do to get to where they want to be.