GETTING ORGANIZED & STAYING FOCUSED
2. The Myth of Mulititasking – How ‘Doing It All’ Gets Nothing Done by David Crenshaw.
3. Watchminder – a watch you can program to remind you. A great support to building new habits
4. Leechblock. A little download to keep your surfing under control. Recommended by Lifehacker.com
5. Youmail – transcribes your email and forwards it to your email. Watch the Get MORE Productive TeleForum to find out why this will save you so much time.
6. Pomodoro app. for the Mac – a simple little tool to help you learn to focus on a task for a set number for minutes.
FINDING YOUR GENIUS WORK
From Pam’s HOW 2010 Design Conference Presentation
1. Do More Great Work by Michael Bungay Stanier
2. MOJO How to Get It, How to Keep It, How to get It Back If You Lose It. by Marshall Goldsmith. One of my personal favorites.
3. Linchpin by Seth Godin
4. What’s Your Genius by Jay Niblick
5. Invaluable – The Secret to Becoming Irreplaceable by David Crenshaw
6. SmartMatch Alliances by Judy Feld and Ernest Oriente
(professional services marketing + personal professional development)
7. Discovery Program with Pam Bryan. For a more personal approach to discovering or rediscovering your own Genius Work – the stuff that adds the real value your clients will be happy to pay for.